72 Hour Customer Guarantee
Disclaimer for Pendio’s 72-Hour Customer Data Generation Guarantee
Pendio (“Pendio” or “Company”) offers a 72-Hour Guarantee for customer data generation specific to digital offer campaigns run through Facebook Ads (“Campaigns”). This 72-Hour Guarantee ensures that within 72 hours following the initial advertisement (“Ad”) activation on Facebook, customer data as defined herein will be generated by the system provided by Pendio. The 72-Hour Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility: The 72-Hour Guarantee applies to Campaigns with a minimum monthly spend of $200 on Facebook Ads. Campaigns falling below this minimum spend requirement are not eligible for the 72-Hour Guarantee.
- Definition of Customer Data: For the purpose of this 72-Hour Guarantee, ‘customer data’ is defined as the collection of at least one customer’s name (first and/or last name) and a unique identifier, which is their email address, as obtained through the Campaign’s digital offer, resulting in the creation of a dynamic PDF.
- Scope of Guarantee: The 72-Hour Guarantee is specifically concerned with the generation of customer data and does not guarantee that the customer will visit a client’s physical location or engage in a financial transaction. It solely ensures that the customer has engaged with the brand via the Campaign on Facebook.
- Service Fee Refund: The 72-Hour Guarantee is limited to a refund of Pendio’s service fees only and does not cover any amount spent on Facebook Ads. In the event that customer data is not generated within the specified 72 hours, and all conditions have been met, Pendio will refund the applicable service fees for the Campaign.
- New Account Exclusion: If a service fee is waived as part of a promotion for new account creation, such Campaigns are not eligible for the 72-Hour Guarantee.
- Exclusions: The 72-Hour Guarantee does not apply in situations including but not limited to:
- Disruptions to Facebook’s services or changes in their policies that impact the Campaign.
- External events beyond Pendio’s control that could disrupt Campaign performance.
- Client’s failure to follow Campaign setup guidelines or alterations made post-launch that affect the outcome.
- Inaccuracies in client-provided information.
- Modification or Cancellation: Pendio reserves the right to modify or discontinue the 72-Hour Guarantee at its discretion without prior notice. Any such changes will not affect Campaigns already in progress under the terms of the Guarantee.
Clients are advised to ensure adherence to all Campaign guidelines to qualify for the 72-Hour Guarantee. This 72-Hour Guarantee underscores Pendio’s commitment to client success and confidence in its system’s ability to perform.
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please reach out to Pendio’s customer support.
*The 72-Hour Guarantee is a voluntary service commitment provided by Pendio and does not constitute a legal obligation. Pendio’s liability is limited to the refund of its service fees for the Campaign in question.*
Disclaimer: No Earnings Projections, Promises Or Representations
You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of Pendio’s products and/or services, and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples. If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided. This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or pertain to advertising credits which may be earned (whether such credits are convertible to cash or not).
There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) are not to be considered as “average earnings”.
(i) The Economy. The economy, both where you do business, and on a national and even worldwide scale, creates additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic recession or depression might negatively affect the results produced by Pendio’s products and/or services.
(ii) Your Success Or Lack Of It. Your success in using the information or strategies provided at pendio.com depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will “get rich,” that you will do as well, or that you will have any earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), at all.
Internet businesses and earnings derived therefrom, involve unknown risks and are not suitable for everyone. You may not rely on any information presented on the website or otherwise provided by us, unless you do so with the knowledge and understanding that you can experience significant losses (including, but not limited to, the loss of any monies paid to purchase Pendio’s products and/or services, and/or any monies spent setting up, operating, and/or marketing Pendio’s products and/or services, and further, that you may have no earnings at all (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not).
(iii) Forward-Looking Statements. MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE, IN OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE, IN FACT, NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
(iv) Due Diligence. You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of professional advice. Nothing contained on the website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides professional advice in any way. You should consult with your own accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor for any questions you may have.
We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within the website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this site in any form whatsoever.
(v) Purchase Price. Although we believe the price is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for Pendio’s products and/or services has been arbitrarily set by us. This price bears no relationship to objective standards.